You may notice issues with your Crunchyroll activity on Discord when connected to multiple Discord accounts. This issue is currently being investigated by Crunchyroll and we apologize for any inconvenience during this time.
With our new Crunchyroll connection, your Discord friends can now see what you’re watching on Crunchyroll!
What does this article cover?
- Profile & Mini Profile
- Connecting your Crunchyroll Account
- Disconnecting your Crunchyroll & Discord Accounts
Profile & Mini Profile
If you connect your Crunchyroll account to Discord, info will be visible on both the mini profile and the full profile views.
After connecting your account, you’ll be able to show the anime title, episode, and season you’re watching in real time. Spark the conversation about the season finale of your favorite series when you see your friends getting to the good part!
Connecting your Crunchyroll Account in Discord
Connecting your Crunchyroll account in Discord is super easy - let’s get started!
1. Head into your Discord User Settings and then press on the Connections tab.
2. Once you're in the Connections tab, press on the Crunchyroll logo.
3. You’ll be prompted with a step-by-step modal that tells you to navigate to https://www.crunchyroll.com/account/connected-apps to connect your accounts. (The Discord client will wait until it sees you’ve connected your account.)
4. Once you’ve connected your accounts, you’ll see a message indicating your Discord and Crunchyroll accounts are now successfully linked.
5. Now you can navigate to your Discord User Settings → Connections tab and toggle on Display Crunchyroll as your status.
Note: You can choose to toggle your Crunchyroll status on or off whenever you’d like.
Disconnecting your Crunchyroll & Discord Accounts
If you’re having second thoughts and want to remove the Crunchyroll connection, you'll need to remove the connection from BOTH your Discord and Crunchyroll settings.
To remove the connection from your Discord Settings:
- Head into User Settings > Connections and click the 'X' next to your Crunchyroll account.
To remove the connection from your Crunchyroll Settings:
- Visit https://www.crunchyroll.com/account/connected-apps and press the Disconnect button.
- This will unlink your accounts and no longer display Crunchyroll watch activity.