Server Boosting purchases and management is only available on desktop, browser, and Android at this point in time!
Want to share some extra special 💖💖💖 perks with your favorite community? With Server Boosts, you and your community will now be able to work together to unlock some fresh new and improved collective perks for a server of your choice each month and share those epic perks to the rest of your server community!
Start your engines and get ready to ✨B O O S T✨!
What does this article cover?
- What are the levels and perks for Server Boosting?
- How do I Boost a Server?
- How do I Transfer my Server Boost?
- How do I Cancel my Server Boost?
- What Happens if I Cancel my Server Boost?
What can be Unlocked in Each Level?
The more people that use their Server Boosts to bless your server, the more epic perks that can be unlocked!
Remember, teamwork makes the dream work! 💗💗💗💗💗
✨Level 1✨ - 2 Server Boosts
✨Level 2✨ - 15 Server Boosts
✨Level 3✨ - 30 Server Boosts
- +50 Emoji Slots (for a total of 100 emojis)
- 128 Kbps Audio Quality
- Go Live streams boosted to 720P 60FPS
- Custom Server Invite Background
- Animated Server Icon
- Everything in Level 1 and…..
- +50 Emoji Slots (for a total of 150 emojis)
- 256 Kbps Audio Quality
- Go Live streams boosted to 1080P 60FPS
- Server Banner
- 50MB Upload Limit for all members (server only)
- Everything in Level 1 AND Level 2 AND…..
- +100 Emoji Slots (for a total of 250 emojis)
- 384Kbps Audio Quality
- 100MB Upload Limit for all members (server only)
- Vanity URL
- Make sure to read this article for more information on Vanity URLs here!
Boosting Badge Perks
- BONUS: NEW EVOLVING BADGE!
When you boost a server, you’ll also see this new ✨shiny✨ badge in your User Profile to display your love for that boosted server!
This badge will evolve after it reaches a certain milestone of time as you continue your streak for your Server Boost!
As long as you keep boosting your favorite server, that badge will continue to evolve while you reach extra ✨✨✨ levels!
- If you have only one boosted server, and you moved your Server Boost, your badge will reset to the first level!
- However, if you have multiple boosted servers, the badge will always be whichever is your longest Server Boost streak (or the longest milestone of time achieved for your Server Boost) .
Nitro Subscription Perks
- BONUS BONUS: 30% OFF FOR NITRO + NITRO CLASSIC SUBSCRIBERS
If you have an active Nitro or Nitro Classic subscription, you'll get 30% off all Server Boost purchases! To learn the differences between classic Nitro and Nitro Classic check out this article here!
- AND ANOTHER BONUS: INCREASING BOOST POTENTIAL FOR $9.99 NITRO
To add even more epicness to our $9.99 per month Nitro subscription, all Nitro subscribers get 2 Server Boosts with their active subscription!
Note: Sadly, if you are a Nitro Classic subscriber, you will need to upgrade your subscription to Nitro or purchase a Server Boost subscription separately
Ready to Unleash the Boost?
Have you found your favorite cereal server? If so, you can now head into the next steps of the article!
If you're still on the fence of which server you want to boost, just remember that while you can move your boost from one server to another, there's a 7 day cool-down period to make that change!
Choose your servers wisely and follow these steps below!
Step by Step Guide Summary
1. Select your server and head into the Server Boost in the Server Settings dropdown menu!
2. Confirm your selection and make sure you've selected the correct server to boost
3. Choose the number of Server Boosts you'd like to purchase!
4. Review and confirm your final payment for today's purchase!
5. YOUR BOOST IS NOW ACTIVATED!
- Step 1: SELECT YOUR SERVER!
When you're ready to unleash your Server Boost, head directly to the server itself! Just click on that Server Boost button within the Server Settings dropdown menu!
- Step 2: CHECK ON CURRENT BOOSTS/PERKS AND CONFIRM
A brand new screen will then appear to display the current perks of the server and you'll be able to see how many Server Boosts there already are for this specific server!
If you're still down to boost this server, make sure to press the Boost This Server button!
- Step 3: CONFIRM ONE MORE TIME (WE WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE REALLY READY TO BOOST THIS SPECIFIC SERVER!)
You'll then see this pop up message to confirm that you've selected the correct server to boost! Whenever you're all good to go, press that Boost button!
- Step 4: SELECT THE NUMBER OF BOOSTS
Once you've confirmed that you've selected the right server, now you can choose how many Server Boosts you'd like and see your subtotal for the current purchase!
You can modify the number of Server Boosts by pressing the minus (-) and plus (+) symbol!
Note: If you'd like to Boost your server directly to the next Level in one button click and save your brain from any extra math problems, check out this support article here!
- Step 5: CHECK ON YOUR BILLING BREAKDOWN
Now that you've selected the amount, we'll give you a full breakdown of what you're currently paying with this new Server Boost purchase!
You'll be able to click on the "Show subscription details", if you want to see even more information on how your current purchase makes any updates to your ongoing subscriptions as well!
For more information on our payment/billing system, check out this article here!
- Step 6: BOOSTING COMPLETE!
AND CONGRATS, YOU NOW HAVE YOUR✨SERVER BOOSTS✨!!!!
After you’ve boosted your absolute favorite servers, your love and appreciation will be broadcasted to everyone within the channel, and you’ll see a new ✨shiny✨ purple diamond by your name in the server.
NOTE: If you're the server owner or have Manage Server permissions, you'll be able to select which channel this message will appear in, or toggle this option on/off within the Overview section in your Server Settings!
Server Owner/Admin View
If you’re the server owner or have Manage Server permissions within the server, you’ll be able to go behind the scenes and head into the “Server Boost Status” tab in your server settings and see:
- Your server’s current level + perks
- How many people blessed the server with Boosts
- And how many more Boosts you need before your server reaches the next level!
I promise that 8 + 2 equals 15.
- If the server is running low on Server Boost fuel and loses a Level, the server will be able to keep the Level perks for a grace period of 3 days.
- However after the 3 days, perks such as the server banner and extra emojis will not be fully removed from the server, but will become temporarily invalid until the Level is regained.
- On the other hand, the custom vanity URL will be lost and become available to other servers after 3 days.
How do I change the server for my current Server Boosts?
If you didn’t heed our warnings and you boosted your second favorite cereal server by accident or you have a new favorite cereal server, you’ll be able to transfer the Server Boost to send the boost to a new server following the User Settings Guide below!
Note: You will need to wait 7 days to boost another server after boosting your initial server!
User Settings Guide
Step by Step Guide Summary
1. Head into the Server Boost tab in the User Settings!
2. Select the Boost you would like to transfer by pressing on the three dot icon and then selecting Transfer Boost!
3. Select the server you would like to transfer the boost to
4. Review and confirm your transfer!
5. YOUR TRANSFER IS NOW COMPLETE!
- Step 1: Head into your Server Boost tab!
If you’re on the desktop or browser client, click on that cog icon on the bottom left of your window to head into the Server Boost tab in the User Settings!
In this tab, you'll be able to see your current ongoing Server Boosts!
- Step 2: Select the boost that you would like to transfer
When you've decided the boost you want to transfer, press on the three dot (⚬⚬⚬) icon beside that boost, and then select Transfer Boost
- Step 3: Select the server you want to boost
You'll now see new pop-up menu with a list of your current servers where you can start the process of bestowing your Server Boost on the server of your choice!
Note: You must be a member of the server in order to Server Boost it! Otherwise, the server won't show up in this list below!
- Step 4: Confirm your boost transfers
Before you unlock the treasure to that new server though, make sure you double, triple, quadruple check that you’re transferring your Server Boost to the correct server!
When you're ready, press that Yes, Transfer Boost button!
Note: When you move your server boost, you also may lose the progress towards your Boosting Badge perk level as well!
- Step 5: TRANSFER COMPLETE!
You'll then see a final confirmation that your boost was successfully transferred over to a new server!
How do I cancel my Server Boost?
If you ever change your mind about your Server Boosts and decide you no longer are a cereal fan, you can cancel your Server Boosts at any time!
Step by Step Guide Summary
1. Head into the Server Boost tab in the User Settings!
2. Select the Boost you would like to cancel by pressing on the three dot icon and then selecting Cancel Boost Subscription!
3. Review and confirm your cancellation!
4. YOUR CANCELLATION IS NOW COMPLETE!
- Step 1: Head into your Server Boost tab in your User Settings and select the boost you would like to cancel!
When you've decided the boost you want to cancel, press on the three dot (⚬⚬⚬) icon beside that boost, and then select Cancel Boost Subscription
- Step 2: Confirm your boost cancellation
Before you cancel your server boost and smash that gem, make sure you double, triple, quadruple check that you’re ready to cancel the subscription! Press that Next button to confirm your next steps!
- Step 3: Review your updated billing breakdown
Now that you're making changes to your Server Boosts, we'll give you a full breakdown of the changes to your subscription with the cancellation.
When you're ready, press that Yes, Cancel Now button!
Note: As always, you can press that Show subscription details button to get all the details!
- Step 4: CANCELLATION COMPLETE
Now when you head back into your Server Boost tab in the User Settings, you'll see an Unused Boost that is pending cancellation!
When you click on it, you'll see that the scheduled date for when it will be removed from your account fully!
Note: Until the cancellation date, you will be able to continue using this boost!
Change your mind? Want to keep that Boost after Cancelling?
If you change your mind about cancelling the boosts, you can save that boost as long as it is before the pending cancellation date!
Note: If the canceled Server Boost has passed the cancellation date and has been removed, it cannot be saved!
To save the Server Boost, press on the three dot (⚬⚬⚬) icon beside that boost, and then select Uncancel.
Then you'll just need to confirm the un-cancellation by pressing Yes, Uncancel Now
Once you've confirmed the un-cancellation, you'll see this confirmation of your resurrected Server Boost!
Running Low on Fuel?
If all of your Server Boosts subscriptions are canceled at any point, that extra shiny Server Boost badge will sadly be removed from your profile, but not all is lost! You’ll have a grace period of 3 days to resubscribe to add more fuel to the tank and recharge your Server Boost to the server!
EVEN MORE BOOSTS SOON™?
Want to see different perks added to this in the future? We're definitely still experimenting, researching and science-ing the current Server Boosts system and looking into potential booster packs to add later! We'd love to hear all your feedback and suggestions over at http://dis.gd/feedback!