When using Discord, we recommend using our desktop clients for the best experience. Here's how to to install the Mac or Windows clients.
Choose below the desktop client you're installing!
To download the Desktop app for MacOS, first head over to the Download Page in your preferred browser.
1. Press on the Download for Mac button.
2. Choose to open the Discord.dmg file and press OK.
3. Drag the Discord logo and drop it over the Applications folder in the pop-up window.
To download the Desktop app for Windows, first head over to the Download Page in your preferred browser.
1. Press the Download for Windows button.
2. Follow your browser's prompts to save and open the DiscordSetup.exe to start the installation process.
Whoa... I just installed Discord
Now that you have the app installed, it's time to create your Discord account!
Already have an account? Check out these basic guide to get started: